Vienna Opera Tour | Music & Opera Culture with Daniel – 16th June
Daniel was born in Mexico City. His passion for classical music brought him to Vienna, where he studied opera. On this tour he will tell you stories about the most important famous figures of classical music who lived in Vienna. In between he will also perform pieces of music composed by the figures themselves!
A walking concert through the city with a professional opera singer
Be serenaded in front of some of Vienna’s most glittering historic monuments, including the Hofburg Palace, St. Stephan’s Cathedral, and more…
Get first-hand insight into the life of an opera singer and what it is like to sing in Vienna
Learn what really makes Vienna the city of music and how musicians helped shape Vienna’s history
How it works:
- Daniel’s tour will take place on the date indicated via Zoom.
- The tour is live and you will be able to talk and ask him questions
- Once purchased you will receive a confirmation, followed by the joining instructions.
- One booking per device: you may join with family/friends as long as you all join from the same device.
- You will have the opportunity to tip Daniel directly, and 100% of this will go to him.
- Daniel also benefits from a share of the profit from every place sold.
Want to learn more about our virtual travel experiences? Click here.
To buy tickets, add to your basket and check out here, or head to Our Pledge and purchase a virtual tour voucher.
There are no reviews yet.