Toronto Street Art Tour | with Jason
Jason is a tour guide and Toronto native who loves helping tourists explore the lesser-known parts of his city. After taking an interest in the history of Graffiti, Jason decided to study the topic and learn about the art movement in his own city. He now leads Graffiti themed tours around Toronto’s best street-art spots!
Accompany tour guide and graffiti expert Jason on a live street art tour through the famous “Graffiti Alley” in Toronto, Canada.
Toronto is a global hotspot for graffiti art with its multicultural population of 2.7 million people and a huge community of creative artists and expressive youngsters.
Graffiti is a global art movement bigger than the Renaissance – during this experience you’ll learn why. On this walking tour, Jason uses his background in anthropology and cultural studies, along with years of experience studying graffiti to explain the history, culture and role of graffiti in an urban setting. You will see examples of the most common types of graffiti and techniques used by sprayers around the world. You’ll also learn what happens when the unspoken rules of graffiti are violated and see lots of colourful, breath-taking artwork from some of Toronto’s most talented graffiti artists.
How it works:
- Jason’s tour will take place on the date indicated via Zoom.
- The tour is live and you will be able to talk and ask him questions
- Once purchased you will receive a confirmation, followed by the joining instructions.
- One booking per device: you may join with family/friends as long as you all join from the same device.
- You will have the opportunity to tip Jason directly, and 100% of this will go to him.
- Jason also benefits from a share of the profit from every place sold.
Want to learn more about our virtual travel experiences? Click here.
To buy tickets, head to Our Pledge and purchase a virtual tour voucher to redeem here.