Prague Virtual Tour Experience | Myth and Mystery in Haunted Prague
“Admire the beautiful architecture of the Castle District and breath-taking views of Prague while diving in head first into the world of mysticism, alchemy and science.”
The Prague Team’s Story:
Our team in Prague are a small local business who have been fortunate enough to keep going throughout the pandemic. They employ several guides who have different areas of expertise and interest, but all live and work in the Czech capital and share a passion for showing their city off to guests.
The Prague Team says:
Are you in the mood for mystery and magic? Hop right on! We’re taking you on a ride all the way to Prague’s 16th century. Discover how our city became the centre of European alchemy in that time, which brilliant minds of the renaissance era graced the streets of our city, and find out the answer to the age-old question: is it better to confer with the devil or consult the angels? Admire the beautiful architecture of the Castle District and breath-taking views of Prague while diving in head first into the world of mysticism, alchemy and science.
Please note that we have a team of guides, and each takes a slightly different angle in their stories, so every experience is unique. This is a live-streamed tour, so while our guide is walking the streets of Prague and showing you around, you get to stay warm and cosy in the comfort of your own home. We will send you the ZOOM link after you book the virtual experience.
How it works:
- Your guide’s tour will take place on 1st June, 9pm GMT via Zoom.
- The tour is live and you will be able to talk and ask them questions
- Once purchased you will receive a confirmation, followed by the joining instructions.
- One booking per device: you may join with family/friends as long as you all join from the same device.
- You will have the opportunity to tip your guide/the team directly, and 100% of this will go to them.
- The Prague team also benefits from a share of the profit from every place sold.
Want to learn more about our virtual travel experiences? Click here.
To buy tickets, either purchase here or head to Our Pledge and purchase a virtual tour voucher.