Peruvian Cooking Experience at Home |
Cook Ceviche with Tito | 13th June – 6pm
“I used to help my Mother in the kitchen and when she was working I used to cook for my sisters after school. This is how I learned to cook Ceviche, with the tips of my mother that were passed through many generations.” – Tito, guide
Cooking is now a hobby for me. I used to help my Mother in the kitchen and when she was working I used to cook for my sisters after school. This is how I learned to cook Ceviche, with the tips of my mother that were passed through many generations.
I like to combine my hobbies with my profession so at the end of my tourist groups in Peru, I usually organize a Peruvian night to show them how to prepare a typical drink and food from Perú. I hope you enjoy sharing experience this with me!
Learn more about the Peruvians and Peruvian food in my Peruvian cooking experience. You will learn to prepare traditional recipes that have been passed down through the generations.
Even if you are a beginner in the kitchen, you can conjure up a classic ceviche, the national dish of Peru, in no time.
We invite you to a traditional Peruvian home and show you how ceviche is prepared. It’s made from fish, a delicious mix of lime, onion, and a few other secret ingredients from our family that we will share with you during this experience!
For Peruvians, sharing cuisine represents more than just eating, it represents knowledge, tradition, home life, and, of course, fun. Want to learn how Peruvians cook? There is no place like home to learn.
How it works:
- Tito’s tour will take place on 13th June at 6pm via Zoom.
- The tour is live and you will be able to talk and ask him questions
- Once purchased you will receive a confirmation, followed by the joining instructions.
- One booking per device: you may join with family/friends as long as you all join from the same device.
- You will have the opportunity to tip Tito directly, and 100% of this will go to him.
- Tito also benefits from a share of the profit from every place sold.
Want to learn more about our virtual travel experiences? Click here.
To buy tickets, head to Our Pledge and purchase a virtual tour voucher to redeem here.
There are no reviews yet.