Paris Virtual Tour Experience |
Explore Montmartre with Michele
“From the hip atmosphere of Montmartre to the international vibes of the Latin Quarter, the glittering Champs Elysee to the dark catacombs; I am always on the lookout for hidden gems to share.” – Michele, guide
My name is Michele Ambrosini, and I was born in Italy: I travelled the world before landing in Paris 7 years ago to do my Masters in French Literature. I fell in love with this city, its beauty, its culture, its food and the wine – since then I have lived here and work as a professional tour guide. From the hip atmosphere of Montmartre to the international vibes of the Latin Quarter, the glittering Champs Elysee to the dark catacombs; I am always on the lookout for hidden gems to share.
Join me on this Montmartre Virtual Tour, as we discover the secrets of Paris’ most intriguing arrondissement. Once a small village outside Paris, the hill of Montmartre became home to the world’s most famous artists in the 14th century. As we walk across the cobblestones we discover where Renoir, Van Gogh and Picasso lived and which places influenced their famous works; such as the Moulin Rouge and the Moulin de la Galette.
Today, Montmartre is still Paris’ liveliest and most creative district. I’ll show you how today’s young generation keep this cultural heritage alive and end the tour with a breath-taking view from the Sacré-Cœur Basilica.
Together we’ll discover: Who was the mysterious artist named Lolo? Where does the word “bistrot” come from? Where did Picasso and his friends spend their time? What is the troubled history of the Sacre-Coeur?
Plus, I’ll show you a few cool places where you can enjoy a drink the next time you get to visit Montmartre in person.
How it works:
- Michele’s tour will take place on the date indicated via Zoom.
- The tour is live and you will be able to talk and ask him questions
- Once purchased you will receive a confirmation, followed by the joining instructions.
- One booking per device: you may join with family/friends as long as you all join from the same device.
- You will have the opportunity to tip Michele directly, and 100% of this will go to him.
- Michele also benefits from a share of the profit from every place sold.
Want to learn more about our virtual travel experiences? Click here.
To buy tickets, head to Our Pledge and purchase a virtual tour voucher to redeem here.