Indian Cooking Experience at home | with Komal – 16th October 2021 – 11:30am BST
“Through this Indian cooking experience, I will challenge your perceptions about Indian cooking and India in general. You will be learning how to cook real authentic Indian food from your own home as you follow along step by step.”
Komal is an award-winning tour guide and leader in Delhi and beyond, she is also the founder of Women For World, a community with a vision to inspire young minds (especially women) to travel responsibly, and empower them to follow their passion. Her work has been featured in National Geographic and Femina Magazine in India.
When we talk about India, one of the things that comes to mind is its flavourful and diverse food. Often we have misconceptions about Indian cooking and food – for example that it is really time consuming and difficult, requires a lot of different ingredients, can’t be done on your own and is very spicy.
Through this experience, I will challenge your perceptions about Indian cooking and India in general. You will be learning how to cook real authentic Indian food from your own home as you follow along step by step. Together we will make a classic Indian dish (vegetarian with vegan option available) along with traditional breads, plus our famous Masala Chai. You can ask me any questions about Indian customs, culture, cuisines or local Delhi life which I will be more than happy to answer.
Along with learning about India and its foods, get ready to learn a little Hindi ( one of the most common languages in India)!
How it works:
- Komal’s tour will take place on Saturday 16th October at 11:30am GMT.
- The tour is live and you will be able to talk and ask her questions
- Once purchased you will receive a confirmation, followed by the joining instructions.
- You’ll be able to download the ingredients list and recipe once purchased.
- One booking per device: you may join with family/friends as long as you all join from the same device.
- You will have the opportunity to tip Komal directly, and 100% of this will go to her.
- Komal also benefits from a share of the profit from every place sold