RAIL HOLIDAYS IN EUROPE
Sustainable independent rail trips from 4 – 15 days
Curated European Rail Trips
Select any date, fill in your details & book securely in a few clicks.
Select activities and departure times that suit you.
For the most up to date Covid-19 travel advice click here
Any questions? Just get in touch by email or on our social channels.
NEW: Short Breaks Collection!
All trips available to book now:
“From” prices are per person, based on two sharing.
For a more accurate price, add in your passenger details and dates – all trips are bookable with a 20% deposit up to 18 months in advance with flexible booking conditions.
Not ready to travel yet? Why not check out our virtual experiences.
Sign up to our mailing list to hear about news and updates first, and keep up to date with new trip releases – more to come soon.
Rail tour packages: What’s included?
All of our trips are carefully curated to provide a truly memorable travel experience, without compromising the health of the planet or its people.
Our Flight-Free trips include:
Hotels, B&Bs or self-catering properties that meet our high standards in sustainability, comfort and design, personally approved by our team.
Return train trips to Europe from London
- With expert knowledge of the rail network, we select and book straightforward European train journeys for UK travellers.
- Comfortable sleeper compartments as standard on any overnight trains.
- Flexible tickets come as standard – if you’d like to reduce the cost by opting for advance tickets instead, please just get in touch.
- 1st class upgrades are available for all trips – just ask.
- We can also arrange travel from other stations around the UK
- All trips are 100% FLIGHT FREE. Read why that is here.
- All our longer trips include activities created in partnership with our local contacts in-destination to ensure positive economic and social impact.
- Option to customise your trip with additional activities or private guiding.
- Short breaks may not include activities, but options are available as extras – and if you’d like to request something special we’re always happy to help if we can!
One to one service throughout
- Personal contact with your rail tour expert before you go
- Emergency support if anything goes wrong during your holiday.
- Detailed instructions for any required changes or station transfers.
- Covid-related paperwork guidance to make sure you’re good to go.
Flexible booking options
Our flexible booking conditions mean that you can reschedule your booking free of charge should your plans change. Learn more about our booking terms and cancellation policy here.
Have other ideas that you’d like to see here? Don’t hesitate to send an email and we’ll use your input to shape our first release of adventures.
We understand that travel is uncertain right now. If you’d like to book for the future but have concerns, please do get in touch. We’d love to chat.
Email your enquiry, including your interests and when you’d like to go (Covid allowing), to us at email@example.com, or use the chat feature.
- Why We Are Flight-FreeIt’s No Fly Travel Club for a reason. Tourism globally can do good. We know that it plays an important role in […]
- How Virtual Tours can Educate TravellersThe pandemic has forced much change in how we do things, and the travel industry has been no exception. Travel came to […]
- What is responsible travel, really?What makes an eco-friendly holiday? So, you’d like to choose more sustainable holidays. You know a bit about eco-tourism, and responsible travel… […]